Advanced Training Workshop on Periodontal Regeneration: theory, hands-on and live surgery
The Advanced Training Workshop on Periodontal Regeneration is an interactive course, powered by focused hands-on training, video demonstrations and 3D live surgery. It aims at clinicians wishing to upgrade their skills in the application of Biologically Driven Minimally Invasive Periodontal Regeneration in single and multiple intrabony defects.
The course consists of an integrated approach designed to build and extend the skills of the practicing periodontist in the area of contemporary periodontal regenerative surgery, microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery. The material will be covered with lectures, practical exercises on simulators, case discussions, treatment planning exercises and 3D live video demonstrations.
This 3-day intensive interactive training workshop has many major Learning objectives
- Optimal preparation of the patient
- Pre-surgical management of the regenerative site
- Pre-surgical diagnosis to plan flap design and regenerative strategy
- Perfecting surgical management: microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery
- Biological width in regenerative surgery: save attachment to increase outcomes
- How to stabilize the blood clot and obtain space with and without biomaterials
- Primary closure and stability of the wound
- Post-surgical control of early wound-healing
- Favoring and enhancing bone maturation.
- Changing the prognosis of teeth with severe intrabony components
- Changing the prognosis of teeth